For the Whole of Their Life.
Vision and Values
St Philips Christian College DALE Young Parents aims to:
- Provide a program that enables students to continue their education in an environment that is both flexible and supportive of their particular needs.
- Maximise the employment and educational opportunities of students and enhance their life skills within the Christian community.
- Support students in all areas of their lives, to enable them to discover their God purpose.
To provide teenage parents' and young families the opportunity of generational change through education.
To create a DYNAMIC ALTERNATIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT where students love coming to school.
They love it because they:
- Experience success in their learning
- Feel valued and appreciated for who they are
- Experience God’s unsurpassable love daily
Our Core Values
- Christ First - we want to honour Christ in all things.
- Serve One Another - we want to appreciate the unique God-given potential of each person.
- Strive for Excellence - we want to aim to do our very best all the time.
- Do what is right - we want to always behave in a Christian manner.
- Build Community - we want everyone to feel they belong.