For the Whole of Their Life.
Qualified and committed Christians are invited to join the St Philip’s Christian College team. Please see click the links for information on our current available positions for our Newcastle Campus.
It is generally expected that applicants would:
- Be committed Christians, who are practicing members of a local church;
- Be committed to the principles of Christian schooling;
- Be well-organized;
- Be able to function well as a member of a team, demonstrating initiative and leadership skills;
- Be prepared to make a contribution to the extra-curricular life of the school.
- Applicants should also demonstrate that they have additional specialized understanding, experience and personal attributes which are specific to the position they are applying for.
Award wages and conditions apply. Employment screening for working with children is now mandatory. The Working with Children Check Application can be found here: https://wwccheck.ccyp.nsw.gov.au/Applicants/Application
SPCC DALE Young Parents' Early Learning Centre Waratah is seeking applications for casual Early Learning Educators and Volunteer positions. If you would like to apply and meet the initial criteria above, please complete the documentation below and return to email@example.com
Current Job Postings
We couldn't find any jobs matching your search.