1 Year Full Time
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on young minds? Do you see yourself as a future educator, inspiring the next generation to reach their full potential? If so, our LEAP Year Education Stream is the perfect stepping stone to kickstart your journey toward a rewarding career in education.
The LEAP Year Education Stream is designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills and practical experience needed to become a confident and effective educator. You will delve into the latest teaching practices, learn to create engaging lessons, and discover innovative ways to connect with and support students from diverse backgrounds.
You will have the option to study either:
- CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (prerequisite for entry into Diploma)
- CHC40221 Certificate IV in School Education Support
- CHC50121 Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
Potential Professional Outcomes
- Aimed at early careers in educational settings
- Direct employment pathways into the early learning industry, including our Narnia Early Learning Centres
- Direct employment pathways into the Out of School Hours care industry, including our Saints Academy
- Stepping stone to a Teaching Degree
- Pathway into the St Philip's Teaching School
Thinking that the LEAP Year Program is for you? Our Applications are currently open for 2023: