- Our Story
- Vision and Values
For the Whole of Their Life.
Vision and Values
St Philip’s Christian College seeks to be a leading provider of quality Christian schooling within our nation, where:
- Every student develops a personal faith in Jesus Christ and is empowered to live with purpose, integrity and joy.
- Every student achieves their God-given potential and is well equipped to make a significant contribution to society.
- Every student benefits from innovative and effective learning experiences taught by skilled and dedicated teachers.
- Every student enjoys a safe and secure learning environment wherein they feel connected and affirmed.
- Every student contributes to a culture of respect, dignity, care and concern for others.
- Every student has access to excellent learning resources and is taught in the best learning facilities we can provide.
St Philip’s Christian College will continue to provide quality education in a caring, secure and challenging learning environment based on Christian beliefs, values and practice
Our Core Values
- Christ First - we want to honour Christ in all things.
- Serve One Another - we want to appreciate the unique God-given potential of each person.
- Strive for Excellence - we want to aim to do our very best all the time.
- Do what is right - we want to always behave in a Christian manner.
- Build Community - we want everyone to feel they belong.