For the Whole of Their Life.
Qualified, innovative and highly skilled staff with a passion for Christian education are invited to join the team at St Philip's Christian College Port Stephens.
It is generally expected that applicants would:
- Be committed Christians, who are practicing members of a local church;
- Be committed to the principles of Christian schooling and the ethos of the College;
- Be able to build relationships with students, staff and the school community;
- Be well-organised;
- Be able to function well as a member of a team, demonstrating initiative and leadership skills;
- Be prepared to make a contribution to the extra-curricular life of the school.
Applicants should also demonstrate that they have additional specialised understanding, experience and personal attributes which are specific to the position.
Award wages and conditions apply. Employment screening for working with children is now mandatory. Download the The Working with Children Check Application.
Applications (marked Personal & Confidential) should be made on the relevant application form provided and forwarded to:
Dr Timothy Petterson
St Philip's Christian College Port Stephens
PO BOX 342
Salamander Bay 2317
Please click on the links below for further details regarding any current positions.