- Senior School News - Week 4, Term 4 2019
For the Whole of Their Life.
Senior School News - Week 4, Term 4 2019
Stage 5 Istem is about exploring new technologies and applying them. Year 9 students worked through a series of exercises with programmable electronics to develop skills to automate projects. Year 10 completed projects this year that were varied and included:
- A novelty phone glove that allows you to talk into your pinky and listen from your thumb from Hanna Burchell, Samantha Craven and Charlie Costello.
- An infrared virtual reality to allows you to see with an infrared torch from Joseph Kim and Ben Serret.
- A remote-control submarine (self-explanatory) Jack Schmidt, Jaden Wendell and Alex Gray.
- Programmable vehicle from Flynt Young and Luke Payne.
- Remote control aeroplane from Corbin Smithson.
Well done to these students and others for using your creativity and tenacity to get these to completion.
Get the latest news by simply entering your email address