For the Whole of Their Life.
Qualified and committed Christians are invited to join the St Philip’s Christian College team. Please see the links below for information on current positions available at our Newcastle School.
It is generally expected that applicants would:
- Be committed Christians, who are practicing members of a local church;
- Be committed to the principles of Christian schooling;
- Be well-organised;
- Be able to function well as a member of a team, demonstrating initiative and leadership skills;
- Be prepared to make a contribution to the extra-curricular life of the school.
- Applicants should also demonstrate that they have additional specialised understanding, experience and personal attributes which are specific to the position they are applying for.
Award wages and conditions apply. Employment screening for working with children is now mandatory. The Working with Children Check Application can be found here: https://wwccheck.ccyp.nsw.gov.au/Applicants/Application
Current Job Postings
We couldn't find any jobs matching your search.