- Our Story
For the Whole of Their Life.
Qualified and committed Christians are invited to join the St Philip's Christian College Newcastle team
As a Christian faith community committed to the ministry of Christian education, the Mission Statement of St Philip’s Christian Education Foundation states that:
St Philip’s Christian College will continue to provide quality education in a caring, secure and challenging learning environment based on Christian beliefs, values and practice.
We therefore seek Christians who are professionally and personally committed to bringing their evangelical and Biblically based beliefs, values and practices to this ministry of Christian education, or to their role of supporting this ministry of Christian education. Such people are invited to join the St Philip’s Christian College team.
It is expected that all applicants would:
- Be committed Christians, who are practicing members of a local evangelical Christian church;
- Be committed to the principles of Christian schooling, including being fully supportive of the Mission Statement, Vision Statements and Core Values of the College;
- Be whole-hearted in their support of providing a child-safe community, and expect that this is pro-actively managed in this community;
- Be well-organised;
- Can function well as a member of a team, demonstrating a heart for Christian service, corporate spiritual disciplines (e.g. prayer and Bible reflection), initiative and leadership skills within their area of operation; and
- Be prepared to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the College, regardless of their normal role within the College.
SPCEF Ltd. is committed to being a child-safe environment. We believe the children and young people entrusted to our care demand our highest respect and honour. Our culture promotes child safety. We have thorough recruitment and induction processes; regular training and in-servicing in Child Protection; and a culture of reporting and disciplining any breaches of the Code of Conduct. All staff must have a current Working with Children Check. The Working with Children Check Application can be found here: Working With Children Check
The Staff Code of Conduct can be found here
Applicants should also demonstrate that they have additional specialised understanding, experience and personal attributes which are specific to the position for which they are applying.
Industrial instruments and agreements that relate to respective positions apply within SPCEF Ltd.
Please see below for information on current available positions for our Schools.