For the Whole of Their Life.
The Barracks Café: Food Preparation and Customer Service
- Opportunity to work in hospitality and enjoy your evenings, weekends and school holidays!
- Competitive salary
- Supportive and friendly team
- Values driven organisation making a difference in the lives of young people
St Philip’s Christian College is seeking dynamic, committed Christians for Casual and Part Time positions in Food Preparation and Customer Service in the Barracks Café and Kiosk/Canteen.
Working as part of a team, you will prepare and serve wholesome meals and snacks to both staff and students.
- Simple food preparation including sandwiches, toasties and salads
- Preparing and packing student lunch orders
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace
- Providing friendly and efficient counter service
- Use of a Point-of-Sale machine if working in the Kiosk/canteen
The successful applicant will be strongly aligned to the values of the College and demonstrate these essential attributes:
- An active relationship with Christ expressed through church involvement
- A passion for working with food
- Capacity to work 2 – 5 days per week during school terms
- Various shifts including 7:30am - 2:30pm, 8:00am - 2:30pm, 8:00am - 3:00pm and 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Ability to follow instructions and work well within a team
- Ability to work effectively and at a pace that meets the demands of a busy kitchen
- Punctual, flexible and reliable
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Food safety certificate desirable, not essential
- A Working with Children Check, or willingness to obtain
No previous experience required.
Employment screening for working with children is now mandatory. The Working with Children Check Application can be found here: https://www.kidsguardian.nsw.g...
Closing Date: Applications will be assessed as they are received.
Please complete the Non-Teacher Application Form below and email to:
Director of Hospitality and Events – Mrs Tina Price
Non Teacher Application Form For Employment Newcastle