Qualified and committed Christian teachers K-12 are invited to apply for casual work by completing a Casual Teacher application form.
It is expected that applicants are:
- Committed Christians, who are practicing members of a local church;
- Committed to the principles of Christian schooling;
- Able to function well as a contributing member of a team, demonstrating initiative and flexibility;
- Prepared to make a contribution to the extra-curricular life of the school if required.
Award wages and conditions apply. Employment screening for working with children is now mandatory. The Working with Children Check Application can be found here: https://wwccheck.ccyp.nsw.gov.au/Applicants/Application
Email Applications to: The Principal - Mrs Pam O’Dea email@example.com
Casual Teacher Application Form for Employment
Casual Teacher Application Form For Employment Newcastle
Staff Code of Conduct Newcastle November 2021
Find other positions vacant
- We couldn't find any jobs matching your search.