- Our Story
- Vision, Mission & Values
For the Whole of Their Life.
Vision, Mission & Values
Our Vision is to be a World Class School all for the Glory of God where our children will seek their own path to passion and purpose and make a difference in the world.
Over my years serving as Principal I have been amazed at how God has not only given me this Vision, but enlarged it. We have made many improvements to our facilities. Our students continue to make a difference not only to our College but the wider community. We have taken opportunities locally, and in other countries, with doors of influence opening. In hindsight, it makes sense of course, that to be World Class then our College will not only impact our local community but also the world. We are certainly blessed to be a blessing.
St Philip’s Christian College Gosford seeks to be a leading provider of quality Christian schooling within our nation, where:
- Every student develops a personal faith in Jesus Christ and is empowered to live with purpose, integrity and joy.
- Every student achieves their God-given potential and is well equipped to make a significant contribution to society.
- Every student benefits from innovative and effective learning experiences taught by skilled and dedicated teachers.
- Every student enjoys a safe and secure learning environment wherein they feel connected and affirmed.
- Every student contributes to a culture of respect, dignity, care and concern for others.
- Every student has access to excellent learning resources and is taught in the best learning facilities we can provide.
That St Philip’s Christian College Gosford will continue to provide quality education in a caring, secure and challenging learning environment based on Christian beliefs, values and practice.
Our Core Values
- Christ First - we want to honour Christ in all things.
- Serve One Another - we want to appreciate the unique God-given potential of each person.
- Strive for Excellence - we want to aim to do our very best all the time.
- Do What is Right - we want to always behave in a Christian manner.
- Build Community - we want everyone to feel they belong.
Mrs Michelle Cairelli