For the Whole of Their Life.
St Philip's Christian College Gosford
Qualified and committed Christians are invited to join the St Philip’s Christian College Gosford team.
It is generally expected that applicants would:
- Be a committed Christian, who is a practicing member of a local church;
- Be committed to the principles of Christian schooling;
- Be well-organised;
- Be able to function well as a member of a team, demonstrating initiative and leadership skills;
- Be prepared to make a contribution to the extra-curricular life of the school.
Applicants should also demonstrate that they have additional specialised understanding, experience and personal attributes which are specific to the position they are applying for.
Award wages and conditions apply.
Employment screening for working with children is now mandatory. The Working with Children Check Application can be found here.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST READ AND COMPLETE:
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Employment Collection Notice
- Working with Children Check
- Teacher Application Form for Employment OR Non-Teacher Application Form for Employment.
- Relevant applications forms are located at the bottom of this page.
Applications (marked Personal-Confidential) should be made on either the teaching or non-teaching application forms provided and should be forwarded to:
Mrs Michelle Cairelli
St Philip's Christian College
PO Box 640
Gosford NSW 2250
Phone 4331 4400
Fax 4331 4499
SPCC Staff Code of Conduct
Spcc Staff Code Of Conduct
Employment Collection Notice
Gosford Employment Collection Notice
Teacher Application Form for Employment
Application For Employment Teaching
Non-Teacher Application Form for Employment
Application For Employment Non Teaching