For the Whole of Their Life.
Capital works progress during the holidays
We have been excited to return to school to see several capital works projects which were completed throughout the holiday break. We are also looking forward to the completion of many ongoing building projects this year.
Our Senior School at Port Stephens structure is complete now, and fit out has begun on each of the levels. This building is an impressive building, and will add incredibly to that campus with the addition of a gym, many GLA’s, an exclusive examination area and much more. This building is destined to be the best senior school facility around our schools to date and the benchmark for future development.
We have completed a major renovation of the TAS area at Gosford which opens up huge possibilities for the school. The infill between the library and the TAS building has also created a very useful area for additional GLA’s.
At DALE Waratah we have completely transformed our staff room and admin space to create a modern entry, with more meeting rooms and beautiful reception area. Two demountables have been installed to house our wonderful Young Parents classrooms and three new staff offices.
At our Cessnock DALE campus, we have extended one whole side of the building and moved an internal wall to create an extra classroom to house our Stage 6 class. The staffroom has been extended and we have installed a kitchen with a serving window out onto a deck and stage area.
At Newcastle many minor works were completed to ensure the ongoing improvement of the facilities at our Newcastle school. These completed works included:
- New and extended covered area beside Founders Walk Classrooms and B-Field
- Creation of a Media Studio in Founders Walk
- Additional TAS classroom in Founders Walk
- Reconfiguration of S24 for TAS. Improved accessibility for students and increased storage for equipment
- New Centre for Innovation and Learning K-6 (STEM)
- New ramp for disabled students in Founders Walk
- New Centres for Gifted Students in Middle School and Junior School
- Creation of Junior School Staff Lounge area
- Refurbishment of Canteen
- Extension of Senior School classrooms by removing walls in S14
- Improvement of shelving and storage in Sports Centre
- New Sliding Gate on A-Field to improve safety for staff and students
Get the latest news by simply entering your email address