For the Whole of Their Life.
School-based Apprenticeship Trainee (SBAT) | Narnia
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our dedicated team of educators.
Applicants will complete CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care* and gain hands-on practical experience working in a quality service. The position will commence in Term 1 and will be for 1 day per week (a minimum of 100 days must be completed across the contract, so some additional days may be required during school holidays).
- Must be enrolled in Year 10 and maintain school enrolment until end of Year 12;
- Have a desire to learn and a joy of working with children;
- Highly motivated and show initiative;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Have effective written and oral communication skills;
- Be able to balance online learning modules independently and practical workplace tasks to complete the CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care* qualification whilst enrolled in school.
All applicants must address the essential criteria in a covering letter and complete the SBAT application for employment form (below)
Please address your application to Mrs Marinda Barkley (private and confidential) and return to: PO Box 327, Waratah NSW 2298. or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to Narnia Central Office at 53 High Street Waratah
SBAT Application Form
Narnia SBAT Application Form for Employment
*Training is provided by International Child Care College (RTO ID: 90081). NSW learners may be eligible for subsidies under NSW Smart and Skilled Entitlement training programs. ‘This training is subsidised by the NSW Government’. Unit/s will be delivered by an agent under a third-party arrangement.