For the Whole of Their Life.
Narnia and Saints Academy Administration Assistant - Cessnock
Narnia EL Prep and Saints Academy is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to support the teams at Narnia Cessnock and Saints Academy Cessnock. The successful applicant will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of these services. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise tasks, and exceptional attention to detail. This role is crucial in ensuring smooth day-to-day operations for these services.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Narnia and Director of Saints Academy.
The ideal candidate has:
- A current working with children check (or able to obtain one prior to commencement of employment);
- Is highly proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is able to work effectively in a team & independently
- Has the ability to multi-task & prioritise effectively to work within a tight time frame;
- Understanding of Child Care Subsidy (CCS) desirable but not essential;
- Experience in managing debtors desirable but not essential
The role is part time and could be done by 1 person working 14 hours per week, or split between 2 people working 8 hours per week at Narnia, and 6 hours per week at Saints Academy. The role is located at SPCC Cessnock campus working with a dynamic team of Educators. Flexibility in days & hours can be discussed if you are successful in gaining an interview.
There will be future opportunities for additional work at Narnia with the development of the 0-4 Narnia Cessnock Early Learning Centre.
For more information on the position and the application process please see the Prospectus for the Position below
Cessnock – Narnia and Saints Academy Administration Assistant
Cessnock Narnia SA Admin Assistant