- Our Story
- Teacher - Educational Leader (Saints Academy Port Stephens) P/T
For the Whole of Their Life.
Teacher - Educational Leader (Saints Academy Port Stephens) P/T
Saints Academy is a new and innovative sector of St Philip’s Christian Education, initially focussing in the after-school space. The vision of Saints Academy is to create intentional, unhurried learning opportunities for children prioritising engagement in the natural environment through active outdoor education programs or adventure-based nature play, as well as promoting creative learning endeavours.
We are seeking an experienced teacher to lead innovative learning at our Port Stephens site, maximising the opportunities that exist for children in the hours after school while utilising the excellent resources available at our schools. The position available is for 20 hours per week across 5 days.
- Bachelor of Teaching
- Previous teaching experience
- Develop and implement the Educational Program and follow the MTOP Curriculum Framework
- Ability to develop, implement and lead innovative learning
- Excellent programming skills
- Outstanding teamwork skills
- ACECQA approved first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis certificates (Including HLTAID004 or HLTAID012
- ACECQA approved current Child Protection certificate (CHCPRT001)
- Knowledge of WH&S practices
- Knowledge of Child Protection legislation
- Current WWCC
How to apply
Expressions of interest in the form of a covering letter and resume should be forwarded by email to:
by Friday 16th June, 2023 or later by arrangement.
For a confidential discussion regarding the application process, please contact Paul Wellham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Open: Friday 2nd June, 2023
Applications Close: Midnight, Friday 16th June, 2023
Educational Leader Job Description
Saints Academy Educational Leader