- International Students
- Welcome from the Executive Principal
For the Whole of Their Life.
Welcome from the Executive Principal
Welcome and thank you for visiting our International Students Program.
Welcome and thank you for visiting our International Students Program. We hope that you will find the experience helpful and enlightening in the important decision-making process and journey of studying in Australia.
St Philip’s Christian College was founded in 1982. The College has a long history of strong academic results and of equipping our students to face all of life’s challenges. We believe that education needs to be holistic in approach and professionally delivered. Students will be challenged through our academic, sporting and cultural programs in a supportive environment. We have a dedicated support team who will provide for the pastoral care and welfare needs of international students.
We have four colleges participating in our International Student Program:
- Newcastle is the Central Office and Central Registrar of the International Student Program. Newcastle also provides a Transition Program and Support Services. Newcastle is the largest regional city in New South Wales and posseses a unique combination of city, country and beach life styles.
- Gosford offers experience in International Education and proximity to Sydney.
- Port Stephens is situated in one of the most picturesque regions of Australia.
- Cessnock is a vibrant, innovative school set on 100 acres in the heart of the Hunter Valley
St Philip's Christian College offers a high quality educational experience in a caring non-denominational Christian environment.
Each of our Colleges have a strong focus on developing students academically, physically, socially and spiritually.
A comprehensive sporting and cultural program helps develop leadership and personal skills that will help students throughout the whole of their lives.
In the past many of our international students have gained academic excellence in our university entrance exams and have gone on to study very successfully in Australian universities.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best for your future education.