St Philip’s Christian College seeks to be a leading provider of quality Christian schooling within our nation, where:
• Every student develops a personal faith in Jesus Christ and is empowered to live with purpose, integrity and joy.
• Every student achieves their God-given potential and is well equipped to make a significant contribution to society.
• Every student benefits from innovative and effective learning experiences taught by skilled and dedicated teachers.
• Every student enjoys a safe and secure learning environment wherein they feel connected and affirmed.
• Every student contributes to a culture of respect, dignity, care and concern for others.
• Every student has access to excellent learning resources and is taught in the best learning facilities we can provide.
St Philip’s Christian College will continue to provide quality education in a caring, secure and challenging learning environment based on Christian beliefs, values and practice.
Our Core Values
• Christ First - we want to honour Christ in all things.
• Serve One Another - we want to appreciate the unique God-given potential of each person.
• Strive for Excellence - we want to aim to do our very best all the time.
• Do what is right - we want to always behave in a Christian manner.
• Build Community - we want everyone to feel they belong.