- Our Story
- Vision and Values
For the Whole of Their Life.
Vision and Values
St Philip's Christian College DALE aims to:
- Provide a program that enables students to continue their education in an environment that is both flexible and supportive of their particular needs.
- Maximise the employment and educational opportunities of students and enhance their life skills within the Christian community.
- Support students in all areas of their lives, to enable them to discover their God purpose.
Changing lives by inspiring young people.
To create a DYNAMIC ALTERNATIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT where students love coming to school.
They love it because they:
- Experience success in their learning
- Feel valued and appreciated for who they are
- Experience God’s unsurpassable love daily
Our Core Values
- Christ First - we want to honour Christ in all things.
- Serve One Another - we want to appreciate the unique God-given potential of each person.
- Strive for Excellence - we want to aim to do our very best all the time.
- Do what is right - we want to always behave in a Christian manner.
- Build Community - we want everyone to feel they belong.