Student Leaders are responsible for numerous activities that bring life to the Campus;
- Meeting with new students and supporting them as they begin at Dynamic Learning College.
- Representing the school during official ceremonies e.g. Public Speaking/MC at ANZAC Ceremony and NAIDOC Week.
- Conducting welcome and thank you speeches when community guests attend the site.
- Hosting School Assemblies and Chapel.
- Helping to organise and deliver information to other classes for whole school events.
- Monitoring playground activities and encouraging positive behaviours.
- Mentoring younger students when needed.