Year 10 Visual Arts
You will explore the world of art through the study of many incredible artists who have changed the way we see, think and feel. You will be given the skills to discuss and understand these concepts and their ideas. Through a wide range of practical activities, you will utilise many art forms to start to gaining a confidence in your own artistic style.
This subject is designed for people who:
- Enjoy creatively exploring ideas and art making techniques
- Have an interest in Visual Arts
- Wish to take the Stage 6 Visual Art course
- Displayed proficiency in Stage 4 Visual Arts
What Stage 6 courses is this subject helpful for?
This subject is not a prerequisite for any Stage 6 subjects.
However, some of the content is relevant to the following Stage 6 subjects:
- Visual Arts
- Photography, Video and Digital Imaging
- English Extension