Year 10 Drama
Drama is a subject where students explore the art of creating, devising, expressing and interpreting a story for an audience. This subject will explore a range of ways and means for this to happen. It is a great subject not only for those who love to perform, but also those who like to reflect on how theatre and film imitates the world we live in.
This subject is designed for people who:
- Love to be in front of an audience
- Enjoy stories and characters
- Love to engage their imagination
- Have an interest in developing a vision and bringing it to life
- Are interested in creativity, collaboration and communication
What Stage 6 courses is this subject helpful for?
This subject is not a prerequisite for Stage 6 subjects.
However, some of the content is relevant to the following Stage 6 subjects:
- Technology and Applied Studies — Multimedia
- English Extension