For the Whole of Their Life.
7-12 Learning Support Teacher
St Philip's Christian College Cessnock is looking to employ a caring and enthusiastic 7-12 Learning Support Teacher.
For all of the teaching positions the successful applicants should:
- Be committed Christians who are also committed to the principles of Christian education
- An experienced, qualified and accredited teacher
- Have qualifications, skills and expertise in the key learning area in literacy and/or numeracy
- Must be able to deliver small group tuition and/or in class tuition whereby additional educators work under teacher supervision
- Excellent organisational skills and computer competency including data collection and input
- Hold a current NSW working with children check clearance for paid employment from the Office of the Children's Guardian under the Child Protection, Working with Children Act 2012;
- and have been subject to a recent nationally coordinated criminal history check;
- Work under the guidance and supervision of an accredited teacher.
Applicants should also demonstrate that they have additional specialised understanding, experience and personal attributes which as specific to that position.
Apply for the position by filling out our Teaching Employment Form found on the main Employment page.
For more information contact our Head of Human Resources Karri Matheson at firstname.lastname@example.org