- Our Story
- HSC Supervisors (Casual rates)
For the Whole of Their Life.
HSC Supervisors (Casual rates)
Would you or someone you know be interested in being a HSC Supervisor?
St Philip’s Christian College Cessnock is seeking applications for HSC Supervisors. The anticipated outcome of this advertisement is that the successful applicant will be appointed and be available for the following dates: Availability between: 11 October – 3 November 2023
The HSC Supervisors are responsible for managing the preparation, conduct and supervision of the HSC exams. Essential Role Requirements:
· Have a current Working With Children Check clearance for employment.
· Have a current driver’s licence and own transport.
· Is available for the exam period.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Be reliable, well organised with a good attention to detail with the ability to carry out duties confidentially and discreetly.
· Be physically able to stand for long periods of time.
· Be able to effectively manage students and follow the presiding officer’s instructions at all times.
Supervisors are disqualified from selection if they have a child completing the HSC in 2023.
Casual Rates will be paid by NESA at $26.73 per hour
If you believe that you meet the criteria for this position or know someone who meets this criteria, please send your resume with a supporting statement outlining your suitability for the position.
Applications or enquiries should be forwarded to:
Ms Renee Balcombe