St Philip’s Christian College Cessnock is seeking applications for HSC Supervisors.
The anticipated outcome of this advertisement is that the successful applicant will be appointed and be available for the following dates:
Availability between: 12 October – 7 November 2022
The HSC Supervisors are responsible for managing the preparation, conduct and supervision of the HSC exams.
Essential Role Requirements:
- Have a current Working with Children Check clearance for employment
- Have a current driver's licence and own transport
- Is available for the exam period
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be reliable, well organised with a good attention to detail with the ability to carry out duties confidentially and discreetly
- Be physically able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to effectively manage students and follow the Presiding Officer's instructions at all times
Please note: The HSC Supervisors are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. A HSC Supervisor cannot be appointed if they have a near relative (including children) sitting the HSC exams at the same school or are/were an employee of the school (paid or volunteer) eg clerical staff, casual, relief, part-time or permanent teachers, unless employed as an exam supervisor. A HSC Supervisor cannot be appointed if they tutor students sitting the HSC exams at the same exam centre.
If you believe that you meet the criteria for this position or know someone who meets this criteria, application forms can be found on our school website under ‘employment’. Please forward all applications to our Head of Human Resources, Mrs Karri Matheson at email@example.com
Applications close: 27 May 2022.